Miso Maple Salmon Tacos
This recipe came to me on the fly as I was making dinner one night. The salmon is great on its own but when you put it in a taco it’s a whole other level! I’ve made this for friends and clients and everyone is obsessed!!
Maple Miso Ginger Salmon Tacos
• 1 tbsp miso
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp minced/grated ginger
• 2 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
• 1/2 of a lime or lemon, juiced
• 1 avocado
• tortillas (I like to use paleo/GF tortillas or flour tortillas)
• sesame seeds, for sprinkling
• nori sheets or seaweed snacks
- Mix marinade together & spread on salmon.
- Broil for about 10 minutes until browned and firm.
- While salmon is broiling, toast 2 almond flour tortillas usin a cast iron skillet or directly over the flame on your stove using tongs.
- Mash avocado, add lemon/lime juice and salt to taste.
- Top charred tortilla with avocado mash.
- Layer on the seaweed, cooked salmon & sesame seeds.
- Other optional toppings: cilantro cabbage slaw (dressed with sesame oil, soy sauce & lime juice). Add jalapeño peppers for added spice!
- Enjoy warm!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag a photo #feedyoursister on Instagram. Cheers, friends!