Pumpkin Coconut Butter Cups
Pumpkin Coconut Butter Cups 🎃
inspired by @macaroniebites
• 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
• 4 tbsp coconut butter (I used Eating Evolved Sweet + Salt Coconut Butter, but you can use any you like, may have to adjust sweetness though by adding honey or maple syrup.)
• 2 tbsp nut butter (I used Georgia Grinders Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan PB Butter, but you can use any you like.)
• 3 teaspoons Om Mushrooms (any You like, I like to do a combo)
• 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
• 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
• 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
• silicon cupcake pan or silicon liners, regular-sized
- In a small bowl mix first 5 ingredients, add aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, until smooth.
- Add in Brain Octane Oil & stir to combine.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin or omit if using silicon muffin bakeware.
- Place about 1/2-1 tbsp of chocolate in bottom of each silicone cupcake liner. You want to coat the bottom with a thin layer of chocolate & up the sides a bit. Use a spoon to help you out.
- Place muffin tin in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take out & place 1-1.5 tsp of pumpkin mixture on top of each cup & flatten as best as you can.
- Cover with more melted chocolate. Make sure the chocolate gets sealed around the sides and top!
- Place in freezer again until hard.
- Enjoy whenever, I like to eat them best straight from the freezer!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag a photo #feedyoursister on Instagram. Cheers, friends!